I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Friday, September 30, 2011

2 New Girls!! ~Mirabelle~ & ~Zoe~

I have two new girls to share with you... Mirabelle and Zoe!


Mirabelle 
OOAK Repaint & Hair Re-style

Mirabelle was created using a Barbie 'Victoria' doll from the Twilight series. She received a full facial repaint and re-style of her hair.  I love this doll base because of the super pale skin tone... looks stunning with dramatic eyes and all that gorgeous red hair!  She is now listed for sale on ebay on this link...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d11?ViewItem&item=320767647339


Zoe
OOAK Repaint & full Reroot

And last but not least, little Zoe has received a full facial repaint and a full head reroot in a gorgeous ginger/red saran and I've left her hair quite long this time.  She has pretty blue/green eyes and of course, the cutest two front teeth! Her auction link is here...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d11?ViewItem&item=320767651238


Don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions at all and feel free to write a comment!! I'd love to hear from you!
Have a great week!
Julie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment