I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Monday, October 31, 2011

Change of date for GIVEAWAY

My apologies to everyone but due to unforeseen circumstances, I will have to postpone the draw date for the Giveaway one week... the new date will be the 11th November.  My youngest daughter has just had her first baby. I'm currently over in Western Australia for the birth and will need to stay an extra 2 weeks, so I won't be able to get home to post the goodies off to the lucky winner.  I'm so sorry to everyone for the delay.  Great news though... Megan, my daughter now has a beautiful baby girl, 8lb 7ozs and her name is India Rose!!  I'm over the moon! lol

Also, many people seemed to be having difficulty leaving comments so I guess there is some sort of gliche in the post... therefore, all that is needed to be entered into the draw is to be a follower here on my blog or on my Yahoo Group (see link in previous post).

Thanks to all for your understanding and see you on the 11th November!! Yay!!
Hugs,
Julie XX

No comments:

Post a Comment