I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Friday, November 11, 2011

AND THE LUCKY WINNER IS........

CONGRATULATIONS to ......  Pauline BW Designs!!!  Your the winner of my Giveaway!  The prizes...  Dryad Pocket Mirror, Alice in Wonderland Pendant and set of 2 Art Cards will be shipped off to you next week! I've sent you a private message Pauline, to let you know what I need!! Well done my dear!! :)

Thankyou to everyone for choosing to follow me here on my Blog or on my Yahoo Group!! You are all part of the reason that I create!  There will be more Giveaways coming and I will be hosting a major giveaway with one of my Doll works as the prize, hopefully early in the New Year!!  So keep an eye out for that exciting event!!!

I'm heading back to Rockhampton next week Tuesday, so I will have some new artworks up very soon after that. I'm really feeling the need to sit and create now... I've not been able to do very much for the last four weeks.... new babies take up a lot of time!!! I think I forgot how much.. but I'm so glad I've been able to share this special time with my daughter Megan and little India Rose!!

Okay, I better move it!! Big hugs to everyone and enjoy your weekend!
Julie xox

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the late notice! I did receive my prizes, thank you very much!

    Best of the holiday season to you and your family!

    Pauline
    BW Designs

    ReplyDelete