I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Saturday, December 17, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


Wishing all my dear Friends and Customers a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and the Happiest NEW YEAR ever!!!

I also want to give you all an update on whats been happening... I know I have been very slack with keeping things up to date here on my blog. In fact, that goes for everything in my life lately it seems! LOL  I sincerely apologise for my lack of presence here. 2011 has been a really busy year for me and the last 3 months have been especially so.  On top of the birth of our little granddaughter India Rose which led me to be away from home for a month, I have also had to paint the inside of our house. Our daughter and new family are living with us for a while and then theres the preparations for Christmas etc etc. Need I go on! LOL  Needless to say, I have hardly seen my studio for the last 8 weeks and therefore, no new doll work has been forthcoming!  In the end I finally decided to just go with the flow until Christmas is over and then its back to my studio come hail, rain or shine!!..and snow too.... which I have to say would be quite lovely here in hot Rockhampton! haha

Anyway, I have four gorgeous Model Muse girls and three Monster Highs waiting patiently in my studio to get their new personas.  I'm also seriously considering ordering a couple of Tonners in to repaint for the New Year. I've missed painting the bigger girls and have had a hankering to do some lately.  As well as the above, I also have a gorgeous little ballerina Kelly repaint and a Fantasy Barbie reroot/repaint to finish. So, lots for me to do and lots to show you all come New Year.

Have a safe Christmas and New Year dear friends.... spend lots of time with those precious loved ones and friends. Thats what Christmas is all about, isn't it!!

BIG CHRISTMAS HUGS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Love Julie XX00XX

Pictures are part of a gorgeous webset purchased from...

No comments:

Post a Comment