I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello Everyone! Posting from Hospital!

It feels like so long since I last posted here. You wouldn't believe it but I ended up in hospital on Christmas Eve and have been there ever since. I'm doing okay now... The week before Christmas I spent a week at home in severe pain and nausea, I found that I had a gallstone stuck in my bile duct and then ended up with pancreatitis. The wonderful doctors have settled everything down and I'm due to have my gall bladder out tomorrow. I'm not normally a person who likes to lose body parts but my gallbladder is very nasty and has to be removed. All your prayers will be greatly appreciated and I know that God is with me every moment.

Its been such an emotional time for me as they had to fly me down to Brisbane, so I havn't seen my family in over a week. My wonderful Mum gave me her notebook and I'm now able to post and catch up with some things. It has made such a big difference. No matter how they try to make you feel at home, hospitals tend to de-humanise you and its so nice to get online and feel normal again.

I'm hoping to be back home very soon after the op and get back into my artwork. Please bear with me a little longer and I promise to have some lovely dolls to show you.

Big Hugs to all and a Happy New Year!

Love Julie :) x0x

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon Julie!!!! You are in my thoughts Sweetie! Big Hugs Delice X X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, so sorry you're going through this, but at least we know you'll feel much, much better once it's all over. Prayers for a full and speedy recovery! Love ya!

    Dawn - OSS

    ReplyDelete