I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Operation all done & back home soon!

Hello Everyone!
Firstly, I would love to thank those who sent their love and well wishes. Its always so good to know others are thinking and praying for me. I really appreciate it.  I had my op yesterday and apart from some soreness and bloating from the gas, I feel quite well today. I should be able to go home on Monday and I will be sooooo happy to see my family. I miss them terribly.

Its been such a tough few weeks for me... in fact, I can't say I've ever felt so low in my life before. I didn't even know a person could feel so down. But I learned so much about myself, renewed my relationship with my God and realised once again what the most important things in my life really are. Its certainly been an experience... but not really one I want to go through again! Lol

I'm now looking forward to getting home to my darling hubby and wonderful family... plus... my studio which has been calling to me regularly. Cant wait to create!

Hugs to you all and talk to you again very soon!
Much love,
Julie XXXX

1 comment:

  1. Sending healing wishes your way! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete