I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm back!!! And with a new girl to share!!

Hi Everyone.... I finally got some work done and got back in here to update. I completely forgot I hadn't updated this blog in so long... and I really apologise for that.  I still have my snow running... LOL.
Lots a things happening around my neck of the woods lately.  I'm back into my doll repaints... YAY.... and also I'm now studying an IT degree. Its been a bit full on but I expect thats only because I'm not used to studying.... yes, its been a while!!

I have a new girl to share with you. Giselle was created using a Barbie Basics No 14 and she has had a full repaint and partial reroot. Please visit her auction (link provided below photos) to see more details and photos!  Hope you like her....


Here is her auction link...

I'll be back later today with some new photos of little India Rose.  She is growing up so quickly... she's just over 5 months now and as adorable as ever!
Have a great day Everyone and back soon!
Hugs,
Julie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment