I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hello Everyone... OMG, I'm so shockingly slacko, arn't I!!! Its been weeks, no actually a couple of months nearly since I updated my blog! I won't bore you with my excuses... I'll just get it all up to date now, shall I!  LOL

I have a few girls completed since the last time I updated. I'll put up some photos here now. Ruby and Sabine are currently for sale on ebay, so I'll supply the link with their photo if your interested.

I have my University exams in 2 days time! Hmm, just a tad nervous here... and revising like crazy. Honestly, I don't think my brain has ever been so full of information at any one time! hahaha  but I really am enjoying it immensely! Whether its doing me any good... well, we shall see when I get the results of my exams. 

Okay, lets get these photos up for you!

 Sabine - OOAK Monster High Draculaura repaint.



Ruby - OOAK Monster High Draculaura repaint.




 Kitten - OOAK Barbie Basics repaint!




Giselle - OOAK Barbie Basics repaint & partial reroot!


Thankyou for looking everyone and your continued support... even through my SLACK times! lol
Love you all!
Hugs,
Julie XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment