I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Thursday, June 21, 2012

New girl!! Please meet ~Bianca~

Hi all!  I just finished a new Monster High repaint and would love to share her with you. Bianca was created using a Ghoulia Yelps. She has received a full facial repaint and new hair do! Hope your like her!

Her auction is at this link!  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d11?ViewItem&item=320930792303

Thanks for looking and I'll be back soon with more!
Hugs,
Julie XX

1 comment:

  1. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks...


    Gallstones

    ReplyDelete