I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Friday, July 20, 2012

My latest lovely.... Katya!!

Hi Everyone,
I 'd like to share my latest girl with you.  Katya was created using a Barbie Basics No4 model with the tanned skin tone and red hair!  I fully removed all her factory paint and gave her a full facial repaint with moss green eyes and light plum lips.  I heat crimped her original hair and then cut and styled it.
I have her up on ebay and link is provided if you would like to see more pictures etc.

Well, I woke up a bit crook this morning so I'm going to take my leave and go back to bed! :(  I hope you enjoy this pretty young lady!
Hugs to all
Julie :)XX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d11?ViewItem&item=320948951426

1 comment:

  1. She's really lovely! New follower here. I really like your MH repaints! I found you when looking for a Moxie repaint. Yours was the only nice one!

    ReplyDelete