I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I hope you like Violet.....

Hi Everyone!  I do hope you like violet... and green... together! Because that's the colour palette I chose for my new girl.  Her name is Maewyn and she was originally one of the Monster High Frankie Stein Roller Maze dolls.  Her eyes are quite dramatic but I think I still captured a look of sweetness too.  I adore violet and greens together, so I just had to use this mix.  She has a new wig also... its one of the JPop Dolls wigs and is just gorgeous in two tone blonde and brown.
Anyway, without further ado (is that how its spelt?? lol)  here she is and here is her auction link...

Maewyn's Auction




Love and Hugs!
Julie XXX


1 comment: