I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Say hello to sweet little 'Mila'!

I LOVE these Monster High dolls.  They are so versatile... they have the ability to be 'just toys' or with a lovely repaint and new hairstyle... voila... transformed into a beautiful, sultry siren. They really do hold their own alongside the more expensive choices for repaint.  And so posable too!! What can I say.  I guess I better say what I came to say! LOL  ....

Let me introduce my latest young lady... Mila!  She was created using a Monster High Ghoulia Yelps.  I really love how she turned out... green eyes are the absolute bomb and her new wig just sets everything off perfectly.  I do hope you like her.  I'll pop a photo here and if your interested in her auction, here is the link...





No comments:

Post a Comment