I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Been a bit slacko with my Posts!! So Sorry :(

Hey Everyone!

Hope you are all doing great, are feeling well and life is making you happy! :)
I must apologise for not updating my blog for a little while.  Semester 2 has just finished and I managed to submit final work yesterday, so its been rather hectic and pretty much all I've been able to focus on lately.
But... good news is that I have a couple weeks before next semester and I'm going to try catch everyone up.  Firstly, I'm going to upload some photos of my last doll I created. Her name is Desiree and she is a real little diva.  She was originally a Monster High Robecca Steam and has now received a completely new look... new hair AND new face. Hope you like her.
And secondly, here is my latest girl, Tamarin.  She was a MH Rochelle Goyle and I'm just so happy with her new persona.  I had to remove her gargoyle ears because I wanted to apply a wig plus I wanted her to look more human. Hope you like her! Her auction link is just below also if anyone is interested in purchasing or would like to see more photos.

Love to all of you and I'll be back again soon!
Hugs,
Julie XXXXX

Tamarin's Ebay Auction Link

Tamarin






Desiree



No comments:

Post a Comment