I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Friday, November 15, 2013

Holiday time!!! Yay

Well, study has official finished for me as of today! I worked my little buttocks off getting all my final submissions uploaded today and now...ahhhhhh.... no more study for a couple of months! WOO HOO.... did you hear... I said WOOO HOOOO!
Hehehe... seriously though, I really need a couple of months off. Its been pretty hectic and I'm going to enjoy getting some of my own projects underway... they've been sitting on the backburner for a while. I have several commissions to complete for my lovely clients and I have some traditional style art that I'm working on. So fun times ahead! :)

Okay, I have a new girl to show you. Her name is Angie and she was created using the Monster High Frankie Stein sculpt. Such a lovely sculpt to work with. Anyways, you will find the auction link directly below and I'll upload a few photos here for you.




Thanks for taking a look everyone! Hopefully with a little more time I'll be able to get in here more over the next few months!
Take care and talk soon!
XX Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment