I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Friday, December 6, 2013

Howdy Everyone!

Hope this post finds you all super well!  Is everyone ready for Christmas??  That would be a big resounding NO from me... I hope I'm not the only one! LOL  I doubt that I am. Things are just way to busy at this time of the year. Although I'm on my break from study, I've kind of replaced it with commission work... so still no time! hahaha  Its never ending but its fun! :)

I have my latest girl to share with you and very soon I'll have some photos from my latest commission work as well.  I also want to post some of the work I've been doing at college. I'm currently doing a Dip of Graphic Design... and loving it! Its awakened my love of drawing and illustration again... which sadly has been left by the wayside for many years. 

Anyways, Here is the lovely ~Mina~ created using a Lagoona Blue doll from Monster High.  Her auction link is above her photo if anyone is interested. She is a little stunner and comes with the outfit shown (except for shoes... only because its so hard to get the shoes! lol). Make sure you check all her photos out.
Love to all and I will be back soon with more updates and some Christmas Wishes! XXX

Mina's Auction Link                                     ~MINA~







No comments:

Post a Comment