I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Thursday, October 9, 2014

And the lucky winner is....

Congratulations to Kathy Perez! Your the winner of my mini-giveaway! Well done!
All you need to do is pick your prize pack and get back to me within the next 3 days.
Thanks to everyone who joined my mailing list! I will have loads of exciting news, new work and of course, more giveaways in the near future!
Hugs,
Julie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment