I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A couple of new Art pieces to share!

Hi Everyone,

These are a couple of pieces I recently finished. They are both done in coloured pencil and I mostly used Prismacolors and Lyra Polycolors. :) The Pocohontas piece was sketched out and lightly coloured... gosh, it would have been well over a year ago. I picked it up again the other day and thought it would be nice to go back in and really colour her. I'm much happier with her now.
The other one I named "Flora's Secret" after the song by Enya. Wow... she took quite a while to complete but so worth it and so much fun.

"Flora's Secret"



"Pocohontas"  (fan art)



No comments:

Post a Comment