I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Monday, December 29, 2014

Commissions now open!

Hello Friends!

I finally made the decision to put my studies on the back burner indefinitely which means I can devote full time to my art, both drawing and painting as well as my custom doll art. I'm so excited about this and looking forward with anticipation to 2015! Its going to be a great year I'm sure... filled with many challenges but also filled with excitement, inspiration and awesome friends such as you lovely people.

This decision has also opened the door to being able to take on commission work throughout the whole year. So I just wanted to let everyone know I'm now taking bookings. I'm starting off with a run of 12 spots. Four are now booked but plenty more there if anyone is interested. I will put the link below to my post containing prices and details and if you would like to book, just email me on
ivyheartdesigns@julie-elizabeth.com

A little later on as I get a bit settled, I shall also be adding custom fantasy commission work as well and I'll let you all know as soon as that happens. I've got so many ideas I want to put in place and I will post specifically on some of those ideas in the very near future so you can all get excited with me!

Till then take care!
Hugs, Julie XXXX

Commission details and pricing





No comments:

Post a Comment