I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Monday, December 29, 2014

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hello Dear Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you will have a Happy New Year in a few days time! What a year 2014 has been. I know that mine has been very hectic and sometimes a wee bit stressful but overall, its been an amazing experience. The best part is being able to see my two youngest grandchildren, India Rose and Abraham, growing up out of the baby stages and into the Two's and Three's! I cannot tell you how much fun these two precious little angels have been. They light up my life and make me feel young. Who knew being a Nanny would feel like this! These two little chicadees have double, no... triple servings of personality, so I am guaranteed there will be loads more fun and laughter with them around! I love it!


I won't keep you long here. I just want to wish you all the very best in this new year to come. I pray that God will bless each and every person that reads this blog... that you will be given the desires of your heart in 2015 and that you will reach for the stars in everything you do. May your year be filled with love, health and happiness for yourselves and for those you love and cherish.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you ALL!

Biggest hugs,
Julie XXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment