I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Friday, January 23, 2015

2 new girls for sale!

Hi Everyone,

Well, the New Year is well underway now and I'm amazed to find myself almost through January already. Is it just me or does the time go much faster these days?? I have had an exciting start to the year! Some fun doll custom commissions to work on and the wonderful opportunity of a Book Cover commission as well. I can't say too much at this point but as soon as it is finished, I would love to show you! I'm trying to build up the Art and Design side of my business, so this is a great opportunity for me! I hope you are all enjoying 2015 so far... lets believe for a truly blessed year for all of us! *:) happy

I have a couple of new girls to show you. They have just been listed on ebay and I'll add the links below. Giselle was created using a Monster High Cleo De Nile. She now has a sultry new look with dark, smokey eyes and cherry red lips!  Velvet was created using a MH Clawdeen Wolf. She has been given gorgeous moss green eyes with eyeshadows in violet and gold. I'd love for you to check them both out... tell me what you think! :)

I also have booking spaces left for commissions. If anyone is interested, just email me on ivyheartdesigns@julie-elizabeth.com  and we can discuss what your after. A link to my commission details page will be added below.





Giselle

Velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment