I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Friday, January 16, 2015

Big couple of weeks for Commissions!

 Hi Everyone, I hope you are all off to a great start for 2015. Can't believe its more than half way through the first month! Wow!!

I thought I'd pop in and share some of the commissions I've been working on. I had the pleasure of working on a Tyler and a Marley from the Tonner range for Barbara. She wanted the Tyler to have a similar style to Miss Fischer and I hope I achieved that for her. I also had the opportunity to work on some more Kellys for Emma. This time it was a Glinda the Good Witch and  the Wicked Witch of the West from Wizard of Oz. They were so much fun and the best part was that Emma wanted a glamourous, dramatic look which opened up so much artistic license for me. I hope you enjoy them! XX











No comments:

Post a Comment