I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

First doll for 2015!

Well 2015 is rolling along nicely... already 7 days into the new year. How does it all go so fast! Sheez!
I finally finished off and photographed my first sale doll for this year! Her name is Kiyomi and she was a MH Lagoona Blue doll originally. She's been repainted in a 'Geisha' style and I think she turned out really nice. Her auction link is below if anyone is interested and I'll add a few pics here for you.

Sorry for the quick post but I'll be back very soon with some updates on current artworks as well as photos of two commissions I finished for the lovely Barbara!
Till then, take care!
Hugs, Julie XX

Kiyomi's Auction




No comments:

Post a Comment