I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Lourdes, my latest Doll Art work!

Hi Guys!

A quick post to show you my latest work... Lourdes! She is a gorgeously dark, goth style girl with smoldering eyemakeup and intense grey eyes. Currently on ebay, you can find the link here...




Hugs to all... have a great weekend!!
XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment