I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Friday, April 22, 2016

Some new Dragon Eyes!!

Hello Everyone!!
Finally the weather is starting to cool down here in sunny Rockhampton. The seasons have been quite strange here of late... we had a very hot summer and for a while there, it didn't seem like Autumn was ever going to arrive. Not that we experience Autumn like you lucky people who live in milder climates but normally the heat does diminish and the days become really pleasant. It just took a little longer this year! Being very much a 'winter' person, I have to say that I'm very glad to say goodbye to the summer! :)

Dragon Eyes!


I wanted to show you some of the dragon eyes I've been working on lately. I have been making these on and off since late last year and honestly, they are the most addictive little critters! I've seen many gorgeous ones on Etsy that are very 'dragon like' but I tend to make mine very pretty and feminine. No use trying to work against what comes naturally... these days I just go with the flow. So you will notice that they aren't really what you would expect a dragon to look like but I like them... they have beautiful colours and they SPARKLE!! What more could a girl want!! haha





If anyone is interested in making their own, you can find a wonderful tutorial by Lyn from LynzCraftz. All the basics are there and you can just use your own creativity! :)
Dragon eye Tutorial by LynzCraftz

And if your interested in purchasing any of my own dragon eye and polymer clay creations, just visit my MadeIt store here...
My MadeIt Store


Well thats all I have for this post but I will be back soon with more news, pics and happenings!
Till then, take care everyone and God bless!!!
XOXOX  Julie  


1 comment: