I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Monday, April 11, 2016

I'm Back!!! Hooray!

Well..... here I am, back again after a HUGE break. If you remember, I stopped posting here some time ago because I had rebuilt my website and I didn't think I could manage this blog as well as the myriad other social medias (SM's) I was on.... AND the website too! Well, I had a good think about things very recently and realised that what I really needed to do was go through all my SM's, decide which ones appealed to me and ones that I thought really worked well... and get rid of the rest. Would it be a big surprise to you that Facebook was the first to go!! LOL I have to be honest and tell you that I have never been a big fan of FB. I feel it is a huge time waster... sucks you right on in... and honestly, some of the stuff on there is just ridiculous. It wasn't working for me and didn't really make me very happy. I like my website but wasn't putting the time into it as I should (too much time doing other things like keeping up with FB), and anyway, to cut a long, dreary story short... I finally decided that I would mainly pursue my website, this Blog, my YouTube channel, Instagram and spend more time in Deviant Art. These will be my main arenas.

I still maintain my Mailing List, so if anyone would like to join that, just send me an email on ivyheartdesigns@gmail.com  and I will pop you on there. I usually do a mail out about twice a month...sometimes a little more if I have more news and sometimes less but it will keep you informed of all my new work... both art pieces and doll work. I would love to have you join... PLUS members of my mailing list have access to member only giveaways... so BONUS!! WooHoo :)

Sooo....I am sitting here totally exhausted and my eyes are demanding to be allowed to close, so I better finish up and go to bed. Its been a big day! If you are reading this post and not yet following me here, I would love to invite you to do so! And yes!!! I love comments.... I love interaction, so please feel free to comment, give your thoughts or even just say hello! That would be fantastic!!

Signing out now... see you for the next post!!
Big hugs and blessing!
Julie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment