I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Friday, June 17, 2016

New Repaint Speed Video - now on YouTube!

Hi Guys... just popping in to let you know I have uploaded a new repaint speed video for 'Steam'! This is partly a video format and partly just progress shots. I apologise for this... I started out doing a full video but was struggling for time because I was also trying to get those final assessments done. I have two more videos that are pretty much the same format but any I do from now on will be full video style!
Hope you enjoy... don't forget to give the vid a thumbs up if you enjoy it and subscribe to see more!
Big hugs,
Julie XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment