I'm on the most amazing journey..its
often times scary...sometimes frustrating but more than anything, joyful and exhilerating!

I call it my 'Life'!



Hello and Welcome to my Blog! If you enjoy a variety of art and creativity, then your in the right place. I am a freelance Artist, working with more traditional art forms such as watercolour, colour pencil, acrylics etc as well as creating Custom Art Dolls. I hope you enjoy your visit here and hope you visit often! I love to hear from people who love art in its many forms, so please feel free to leave comments!

XX Julie

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

~Steam~ OOAK Ever After High Custom 'Bunny Blanc' repaint

Hey Everyone!

I just finished this lovely EAH Bunny Blanc repaint. I've renamed her 'Steam'... she kind of reminded me of a steampunk style Alice. I hope you like her... she is now up on ebay and here is the link...

Steam's Auction Link





See you all again soon!!! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment